មណ្ឌលព័ត៌មានស្រ្តីកម្ពុជាជាអង្គការមិនមែនរដ្ឋាភិបាលក្នុងស្រុកមួយ មិនរកប្រាក់ចំណេញ ប្រើប្រាស់ប្រព័ន្ធ ផ្សព្វផ្សាយប្រពៃណី និង ទំនើប រួមទាំងកម្មវិធីអប់រំតាមសហគមន៍ ដើម្បីរួមចំណែកលើកស្ទួយសមភាព យេនឌ័រ តួនាទី និង តម្លៃស្រ្តីនៅក្នុងគ្រួសារ សហគមន៍ និងសង្គមជាតិ ។ មណ្ឌលព័ត៌មានស្ត្រីកម្ពុជាត្រូវការ ជ្រើសរើសបុគ្គលិកចំនួន ១ រូប សម្រាប់មុខដំណែង នាយកគម្រោង ដូចខាងក្រោមនេះ៖
ត្រួតពិនិត្យគ្រប់ទិដ្ឋភាពប្រតិបត្តិការជាយុទ្ធសាស្ត្រ ជួយកំណត់គោលដៅយុទ្ធសាស្ត្រ និង ស្តង់ដាប្រតិបត្តិការ របស់អង្គការ តាមរយៈការអភិវឌ្ឍដោយប្រសិទ្ធភាព និង គុណភាពខ្ពស់ គ្រប់គ្រងបុគ្គលិក ធនធាន និង ទំនាក់ ទំនងជាមួយដៃគូដែលមានចំណាប់អារម្មណ៍ធ្វើការ និង គាំទ្រដល់ការធ្វើឲ្យបានសម្រេចចក្ខុវិស័យ និង បេកស កកម្ម របស់អង្គការមណ្ឌលព័ត៌មានស្ត្រីកម្ពុជា ។
ភារកិច្ច និង ការទទួលខុសត្រូវ
- ជួយនាយិកាប្រតិបត្តិ ក្នុងដំណើរការប្រតិបត្តិការ ប្រកបដោយប្រសិទ្ធភាព ។
- ជួយនាយិកាប្រតិបតិ្តក្នុងការគៀងគរថវិកា លើកគម្រោងសំណើទៅម្ចាស់ជំនួយ និង ដៃគូអភិវឌ្ឍន៍ ។
- ចូលរួមបង្កើត និង ធ្វើឲ្យសម្រេចផែនការយុទ្ធសាស្ត្ររបស់អង្គការ ក្នុងការរលើកកម្ពស់សិទ្ធិស្ត្រី ។
- បង្កើតគោលនយោបាយ នីតិវិធី និង ការអនុវត្ត ធានាថា ប្រតិបត្តិការស្នូលបានសម្រេចតាមគោលបំណង
- ធានាថា គម្រោងទំាងអស់អនុវត្តដោយជោគជ័យ ផលិតបាយការណ៍សកម្មភាពទាន់ពេលវេលាសម្រាប់ ម្ចាស់ជំនួយ រដ្ឋាភិបាល និង អ្នកពាក់ព័ន្ធ ។
- បង្កើតផែនការរួម ផែនការត្រួតពិនិត្យ និង វាយតម្លៃ គ្រប់គម្រោងទាំងអស់ ។
- ផលិតរបាយការណ៍ត្រីមាស ឆមាស និង ប្រចាំឆ្នាំរបស់គម្រោង និង អង្គការ ។
តម្រូវការ និង លក្ខណៈសម្បត្តិ
- បទពិសោធន៍យ៉ាងតិច ៥ ឆ្នាំ ក្នុងមុខតំណែងគ្រប់គ្រងសង្គមស៊ីវិល ។
- បទពិសោធន៍យ៉ាងតិច ៥ ឆ្នាំ ក្នុងការគ្រប់គ្រងគម្រោង ធ្វើការ និង សរសេររបាយការណ៍ទៅរដ្ឋាភិបាល និង ម្ចាស់ជំនួយ ។
- ការគ្រប់គ្រងគម្រោង ការទទួលខុសត្រូវគម្រោងធំៗ និង ថវិការបស់អង្គការ ។
- ការត្រួតពិនិត្យ និង វាយតម្លៃគម្រោង ។
- ចូលរួមក្នុងការអភិវឌ្ឍ និង អនុវត្តផែនការយុទ្ធសាស្រ្ត ។
- សញ្ញាប័ត្រអនុបណ្ឌិត ឬ សមមូល ។
- បទពិសោធន៍គៀងគរថវិកា និងទីផ្សារ ។
- កម្រិតជំនាញវិជ្ជាជីវៈ ទំាងភាសាខ្មែរ ទាំងភាសាអង់គ្លេស
បេក្ខជន បេក្ខនារីដែលមានចំណាប់អារម្មណ៍ សូមផ្ញើលិខិតបញ្ជាក់អំពីចំណាប់អារម្មណ៍ការងារ និង ប្រវត្តិរូប សង្ខេប មកអង្គការមណ្ឌលព័ត៌មានស្រ្តីកម្ពុជា អាសយដ្ឋានផ្ទះលេខ ២០ ផ្លូវ ២៣ ដេ ភូមិថ្មី សង្កាត់ដង្កោ ខណ្ឌដង្កោ រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ ឬ តាមរយៈអ៊ីមែល [email protected] ។
ព័ត៌មានបន្ថែមសូមមើលវេបសាយ https://wmc.org.kh ទំព័រហេ្វសប៊ុកវិទ្យុស្ត្រី Women’s Radio និង វេបសាយបងធំ ។
ទូរសព្ទទំនាក់ទំនង ៖ 069 848 013 / 011 780 510
កាលបរិច្ឆេទឈប់ទទួលពាក្យ៖ ថ្ងៃសុក្រ ទី ២៩ ខែ មេសា ឆ្នាំ ២០២២ វេលាម៉ោង ៥ ល្ងាច ។
The Women’s Media Centre of Cambodia is a non-governmental and non-profit organization. Since 1995, WMC has been one of the key institutions in Cambodia working to change social attitudes, by promoting gender equity and equality, women’s empowerment and gender awareness. WMC uses multi-media as a path to achieve empowerment for women, girls, and other vulnerable groups.
The organization strives to promote positive behavioral change through four main activities: the Women’s Radio program, video production, digital multimedia platform, and community-based media outreach and training. We produce high quality radio, daily news, video and online digital material to educate a variety of target audiences, and advocate with and for women and minorities.
WMC reaches approximately 2 million people daily through radio. WMC’s media coverage, especially radio, extends to more than 50% of the population from both urban and rural areas. Rural communities, especially women and girls, may have limited access to electricity, smart phones, and internet, and do not always have access to digital media. In this context, radio continues to be an important source of daily news and information for a substantial part of Cambodia’s population. Additionally, the WMC website and social media have reached out to a substantial number of people. The website has about 40,000 visitors per day, Facebook has 600,000 followers, and YouTube has 200,000 subscribers.
WMC is seeking for a dynamic, professional, and qualified Cambodian for the following positions.
Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Term of Reference : Operational Director
Salary : USD 1,200-1,800
Location : Phnom Penh
Work Status : Full Time
Report to : Executive Director
The Operational Director oversees all operational aspects of the organization strategy, helps set strategic goals and set the standards of operation of the Women’s Media Centre of Cambodia (WMC) through effective and high-quality development and management of staff, resources, systems, and relationship with a broad range of partners and constituencies interested in working with and supporting the achievement of the vision and mission of WMC.
The non-exhaustive list of common tasks of Operational Director are as follows:
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- General Operation
- Assists the Executive Director to ensure the effectiveness of the overall operation functioning of the organization;
- Develops all necessary policies, procedures and implement to ensure that core operational functions achieve to WMC’s objectives, safe and healthy working environments across all WMC locations;
- Ensures all projects are implemented successfully and complete activity report punctually for donors, governments, and stakeholders;
- Develops and controls operational budgets to promote productivity and ensure that WMC has all the resources required to meet its objectives within agreed financial parameters;
- Prepares and manages annual programme cost budget, institutional cost budget and capital cost budget;
- Upholds high standards of integrity and financial accountability and transparency for all activities;
- Maintains working relationships with Management Team (MT) to ensure effective co-ordination of all WMC’s activities in support of the organisational objectives;
- Directs and oversees operations staff to ensure that they are motivated to work effectively;
- Identifies skill shortages and arranges for the appropriate staff training, where possible;
- Coordinates with BoD members, plans and organizes BoD meetings, prepare working paper, develops report and minute of BoD meeting;
- Top Management
- Be a member of the Management Team (MT) to contribute to achieving the Strategic Plans of WMC;
- Participates in regular Management Team meetings in order to examine and control budget generated and spend, oversea organization operation/progress and challenges, develop organization strategy, and involve in decision making;
- Participates in the development of WMC’s strategic plan for the promotion of women’s empowerment. As a member of the Management Team, provide inputs into strategic and managerial decisions made on behalf of the whole organization;
- Increase visibility and understanding of WMC’s mission, vision and programs by representing WMC nationally and internationally;
- Fund Mobilization
- Assists Executive Director in fundraising by drafting project’s proposals with inputs from the staff to donors and development partners;
- Be responsible for projects management and recycle of the project;
- Manages and coordinates all WMC projects, to ensure effective and efficient implementation, timely progress and achievement of goals in line with donors’ expectations and requirements;
- Program Monitoring, Evaluation, and Reporting
- Develops a joint organizational work plan and M&E framework for all projects to ensure those are effectively addressing the set goals and contributing to WMC achievements;
- Develops quarterly, six-monthly and annual reports against plans, following projects agreement and using each donor’s report standards;
- Leads to conduct regular monitoring via various and appropriate tools and techniques, in order to obtain necessary information for the analysis and communication of WMC’s achievements and challenges;
- Evaluates overall organization’s performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics;
- Submits reports to Executive Directors, donors, government, and partners on time.
- Planning and Resource mobilization
- Develops with the Management Team a short-, a medium- and a long-term plans for of all programs;
- Cooperate with Management Team to strategically determine productions and client driven productions to maximize income for WMC without compromising its vision, mandate and agreed strategic plan;
- Collects and present information on productions and write reports to donors and other clients and partners and ensure these reports are accurately produced to a high standard.
- Representation and Relationships
- Represents WMC for the public consultation, attending workshops at local/provincial and national level and other as requested and assigned;
- Maintains effective relationships with key stakeholders, including Government counterparts, civil society, the private sector, donors, and other partners;
- Ensures effective information sharing and communication/liaison with staff, donors, NGO partners and other institutions;
- Develop linkages and explore networking opportunities with relevant regional organizations/ stakeholders;
- Personal Growth and Development
- Develops and maintains friendly, open work relationships and communication with all team members, and be a helpful, friendly and professional attitude at all times;
- Actively seeks out and participates in professional development opportunities, and actively contributes to the improvement of the overall managerial system of the organization.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a management position within civil society.
- 5 years’ experience of project management and working with and writing reports to governing bodies, government, and donors.
- Engagement in the development and implementation of strategic plans.
- Proof of experience in monitoring and evaluation of projects
- Degree level qualifications is at least Master Degree or equivalence.
- Proven fund-raising experience and marketing is advantage.
- Evidence of control and responsibility for substantial project and/or organizational budgets.
- Communications experience including public speaker, negotiation.
- Professional level competence in both Khmer and English.
- Evidence of commitment to gender equality and/or women’s rights and issues.
- Impeccable interpersonal, communication, and leadership abilities.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working on media projects, programmes or working in a media organization.
- Development and implementation of policies.
- Experience of writing and publishing annual and other organizational reports.
- Wider understanding of social, economic, cultural, civil and political environment.
- Interested in working to develop independent and professional media, and to empower gender equality in Cambodia.
Interested candidates are invited to send your CV and cover letter to Women Media Centre of Cambodia address: #20, St 23D, Phumi Thmey, Sangkat Dangkor, Khan Dangkor, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, or via email address: [email protected].
Please visit https://wmc.org.kh, the Women’s Radio Facebook page and Bong Thom website. Telephone No. 069 848 013 / 011 780 510
Deadline: Friday, April 29, 2022 at 5 pm.